Monday, September 10, 2007

Is it possible that I have not posted on here for one full year?! Amazing how time passes so quickly.

We have added a son to our family, Holden Henry Gundrum. He is the sweetest baby, so calm, so happy. We are so blessed.

It follows that it is much more difficult to get anything done these days. Book wise, work wise, housecleaning wise. I just submitted my second book to Red Cygnet, the publisher of Good Morning Sunshine. I am waiting anxiously for their response.

Shawn is traveling a good amount with his new job. (well new since April) Ella is going to school (a 2s class) three mornings a week this fall, thank goodness! I am hoping the extra time will give me a chance to pick up some more illustration/design work. I continue to teach at SCAD for their online dept. I enjoy the interaction with the students and hope that I keep getting assigned classes.

Thats it so far!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sharon, I met you (and your mom) at your B&N book signing last year. I was, at the time, a teacher at DJ Montague Elementary. You gave me your phone number and e-mail address and I'm unable to locate it as all of my teaching stuff is currently packed up (I'm staying home for a while)Anyway, I'd like to talk to you about a donation to the Williamsburg Parent Co-op Preschool. We are having an auction in November and since my 3-year-old adores "Good Morning, Sunshine" I was wondering if you'd be able to donate your time/talent towards scholarships to our school.It would also be a great publicity opportunity for you as well! Would you be so kind as to e-mail me a response?
Thank you!
Amy Stelljes